Maximizing Your CBD Brand Quiz
YOU’VE GOT THIS!
Quiz Results: You Got This… But Now What?
Congratulations on completing the Maximizing Your CBD Brand Quiz!
But now you might be wondering what do you DO? Based on your results, I’ve put together a 5-part email series that highlights some of the more advanced topics of expanding your marketing, scaling your team, and how to quickly assess if new marketing opportunities are right for your business.
You’re growing, managing your business, connecting with your customers. Continuing to level-up and pave new paths is key to your journey.
You’re helping people increase their access to products and services that can make a difference in their lives and with their business.
You’re doing amazing things!
But as entrepreneurs, there are areas of our business that energize us, and others that drain our energy. There are unique challenges we face, from finding the right tools to making sure we have the right processes and people in place.
Would you like to be able to perform even better, level-up even more, and possibly even get many of these arduous steps off your plate? Marketing your CBD business can be extremely time-consuming, particularly when you are managing all aspects of building your business.
- Do you have the right tools and processes in place to support your growth?
- Is your marketing strategy agile and designed to scale?
- Are you building out the right team for your business?
Sign up for the mini-email course to learn how to grow and scale your marketing!
Learn More About the New CBD Marketing Course!
You don’t have to approach your marketing alone! Based on your results, you might be interested in joining the waitlist to be a beta member of an 8-week CBD marketing course I’m creating. Add your name to the list and be the first to learn details about the upcoming launch.
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Have a roadmap designed to get your CBD business where you want it to go, even if it’s all the way to the top. Especially if it’s all the way to the top.
- Exude so much confidence in your business growth plan and marketing knowledge that you’ll be able to rock meetings with investors, consultants, and potential hires for your team.
- Know your target customer so well, you’ll know her name, her age, the dates of her kids birthdays, and you’ll know all the spots she hides junk food in the house, even the Halloween candy that’s hidden in the Instapot.
- Understand how to make the biggest impact with the least amount of money, because there’s no reason to spend thousands of dollars when you don’t have to.
- Be able to strategically approach your social media like a rockstar influencer.
- Have a proven method to review and assess new marketing opportunities. Because there are 100s of marketing and advertising opportunities, and you need an easy way to strain out the crap and keep the good stuff, like the clean, clear CBD oil we love so much.
- Clarity around each step of how you’ll amplify the growth of your business. Because you want to take what’s amazing about your offerings and share it with the world. Through skywriting, or spelling it out in veggies on pizza, or through amazing storytelling when you’re on stage talking about how you created the most successful CBD offerings in the world.
Be the first to learn more about the upcoming beta course (that still needs an amazing name)!
Simply fill out your name and email address below and start dreaming of all the ways your marketing can be simplified, manageable, and will make an impact bigger than when Starbucks announces its time for pumpkin spice lattes.
Don’t worry, you won’t receive any spam or unwanted emails. Because none of us have time for that!
Who Am I?
Kendra Losee is an award-winning marketing strategist with more than 20 years of experience. In 2016, she started Mota Marketing to work with cannabis and hemp CBD companies. Mota Marketing develops and executes marketing strategies designed to help launch lasting brands that make an impact in this rapidly changing, highly regulated space.
In addition to public speaking, guest appearances on podcasts, and teaching business owners about social media, Kendra hosts Cannabis Marketing Live, All Puff, No Fluff, a Facebook Live show, where she interviews brands and cannabis industry experts. She also manages a Facebook community of women entrepreneurs in CBD.
In 2011, she was named Higher Education Marketer of the Year, by the American Marketing Association, for her work at National University. Kendra earned her BA in Communications from UCSD, her Executive MBA from the Krannert School of Management at Purdue University and is halfway through her MFA in Creative Writing from National University.
Occasionally Kendra uses her marketing students to test out her imaginary comedy routine. By all accounts, she remains funnier in her head than to others.