Reach. Engage. Grow.
Social Media Strategy for Your Cannabis Business!
The deadline to become a beta tester has passed.
Sign up to join the waitlist and learn when the course will be available next!
If you are in the cannabis space or looking to get into it,
this course is for you!
Social media can be complicated and time-consuming to manage. It is hard to know where to start. On top of that, as cannabis companies, we never know if they’ll be blacklisted and shut down simply for being a cannabis company.
While we can’t control Facebook, we can control how you approach social media to make it work for your business. Imagine if you could confidently master your social media marketing to help grow your business!
In this course you will:
- Learn step-by-step process to build a strong social media strategy to grow your brand
- Define your ideal customers/patients
- Reach your ideal customers on the right social media platforms
- Understand what your competitors are doing that works…and doesn’t work on social media
- Learn who is using what social media platforms and how they use them
- Reach a larger audience and increase your brand awareness
- Define which social media platforms are best for your business (hint: it’s not all of them)
- Discover which social media platforms are more open to cannabis businesses
- Review cannabis-specific social media platforms
- Define your goals for your social media platforms
- Discover how to measure the impact of social media
- Discover the do’s and don’ts of cannabis social media
- Understand what types of content you can use and when you want to use them
- Develop a content calendar for your social media
- Learn what tools you can use to enhance your posts
- Discover the best social media posting tools
- Learn how to best integrate social media with the rest of your marketing
THE APPLICATION DATE ENDED AND THE COURSE WILL BE STARTING.
JOIN OUR WAITLIST TO LEARN ABOUT THE NEXT START!
Your Course Leader
Kendra Losee sets her goals are high and is a proud life-long learner who loves to share what she’s learned with others. She has been an adjunct marketing and social media professor at universities for nearly ten years. Kendra speaks the language of marketing, digital, social media, and cannabis. In the time it takes her to finish her iced coffee, she can identify key marketing strategies to help her clients grow.
Occasionally Kendra uses her marketing students to test out her imaginary comedy routine. By all accounts, she remains funnier in her head than to others.